We desire to be completely transparent with everything we do. That includes making our pricing public. No need to speak to a sales person or give us your email in order to do some quick comparison shopping. Please remember that often times price a doesn’t equate to value. We believe the quality of our service will not be matched by any of our competitors regardless of if we charge more or less.
Monthly management fee – $89 per month for single family homes. $75 per unit on duplexes & triplexes. We do not charge a management fee for empty units or units with non paying tenants.
Tenant placement / leasing commission – One months rent for placing a tenant. This includes all marketing, showings and screening.
Lease signing / tenant on boarding and / or tenant renewal – $99 fee to renew a lease or sign a lease for tenant coming on board. This is not charged if we just charged you a tenant placement / leasing fee.
Collections– All collections we do from emailing notices, to follow up calls, to text messages, to voice broadcasts, 3 day notice deliveries with out charge to the owner. Evictions in most courts cost $575. Some courts require storage and special move out contractors from their own list which can increase the cost of eviction. We do directly charge tenants late fees 3 day notice fees which are not charged to you as owner.
Lease options – A lease option is like an ordinary real estate sale that is delayed. Because of that we charge a commission. Our total commission is 6%. We collect 50% (min of one months rent) of the non refundable option fee towards our eventual commission when it closes and the balance of the 6% when and if property sells.
City occupancy and permit paperwork – We charge $20.00 to handle the filling out of your city required occupancy paperwork one time.
- Make readies – These are on a per bid basis from from our maintenance department and we back our maintenance with a warranty on parts and labor. We are willing to facilitate getting multiple outside contractors for $50 per contractor bid and 10% surcharge per bid if accepted and used. You are free to use your own contractor outside of our services at no extra cost for make readies. We cannot back or warrantee any outside contractors work.
- Large projects on occupied unit – Large work orders that need owner approval are normally sent as a bid for owner approval (except for cases of extreme emergency) by the maintenance division. We are willing to facilitate getting multiple outside contractors for $50 per contractor bid and 10% surcharge per bid if accepted and used. We do not back or warrantee any work not done by our company.
- Smaller work orders – Work orders we deem essential to your investment profitability and we estimate total cost to likely be under $500 we normally go ahead and approve it with notice to you. These normally are small enough that it simply is not tenable to get multiple bids on these so we don’t offer that. Some owners choose to use their own contractors for small work orders. We do reserve the right to vet and or to refuse to work with owners contractors if they are not able to work with in our system or do not pass our vetting.
- Service call – Our minimum service call charge is $95. This includes an hour of labor and travel. We may have specific inspection related offers that are less than thisl
- Periodic inspection scheduled in zip code batches with filter change – We verify previous date of HVAC filter change, check for water leaks in ceilings, check for water leaks under sinks, check for any obvious tenant negligence / damage, check roof from ground and fill out an inspection report which we provide to you. We charge $65 plus cost of multiple filters including any filters we change and any dated filters we drop off. We recommend that all units be inspected 90 days after new tenant move in. This is a enough time for a tenant to show their true colors. If the unit has damage ask them to fix and schedule re-inspection shortly. If unit is well taken care of schedule a follow up yearly.
- Weekly vacant property inspections – Walk through to confirm continued condition of property. $0 for first 90 days of vacancy as long as Realty Trust Services, LLC is also marketing property for rent. After 90 days cost of $50 per weekly inspection.
- Replaced smoke detectors – We replace missing or failing smoke detectors with 10 year rated detectors for your safety. Cost of these are $35.
- Gutter cleaning – $100 to clean a home that has gutters at the 1st story level. An extra $25 gutters are at the 2nd story level. An extra $20 if there is a separate garage from the house. Gutter cleaning includes manually removing leaves and debris from gutter as well as downspout
Interested? You can sign up instantly. All links to sign up are available here.