This is actually a question we do not get asked a lot, but we should be because it is important to know what kind of insurance your property manager has. We deal with a lot of high liability issues on a regular basis, so it is important to have that protection in place.

We have two types of insurance: general commercial liability and errors and admission.

  1. Errors and admission insurance is if we make a mistake.
  2. General commercial insurance has a much broader umbrella and covers most things not covered with the errors and admissions insurance.

While it is important for us to be properly insured, it is still essential for the owner to have proper insurance.

Our experienced investment property management team can relieve you of the burden of managing your rental property while saving you some serious money! Call us today at (440) 220-7300 to see how we can help you!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *